
This is what I call the pirate eye. It seems like most of my baby boys did this same thing when they were babies.
Well we had so much fun yesterday sucking away to Taylor Swift that he was wiped out today and could hardly get through speech therapy. Oh well, at least we tried. To even the score with the boys in our family I turned on some Imagine Dragons and sadly boys he didn't really respond. Once I put Taylor Swift on again he did perk up a bit but it wasn't like yesterday. With everything Koby has been through he deserves as much rest as he wants.

My dear friend Jessica surprised me and brought some delicious lunch for the two of us to enjoy. Then she visited with me and Koby. It was a good afternoon.


2 comments:
Gotta love good friends. That little guy is just darling.
Jessica! Oh man, all these wonderful memories of amazing friends in TN! What a great area with really great people. I read your blog every night and pray for sweet Koby. What a blessing that he is progressing and developing so beautifully! He's a fighter, that boy!❤️
Post a Comment