
Koby was able to spend time with Sharalee's Mom Sharon, along with my parents. He decided to open his eyes and interact with them; much more than he likes to do with me :) He slept the entire time I was with him except for a brief moment when both Grandma's held him.




We were excited to get him in his own clothes. But not so fast...He developed a rash all over his legs. We brought some clothes from home for him to wear and it looks like he is allergic to our detergent. This is not unusual for us as all of our boys had this problem.
Here's some of the few noises he has made.
I love my conversations with Sharalee. We like to talk at night and usually fall asleep while having a conversation. This is probably what my facial expressions look like while I start to doze off :) He is trying to keep his eyes open.

2 comments:
Such sweet photos!
He is so cute and precious. I am so happy the grandparents could visit him:) You are in our prayers and thoughts everyday.
Ben & Rosie Heidari
Post a Comment