Kinzy lost her first tooth! I can't believe this my oldest child lost her first tooth, is college around the corner? This makes Steve and I feel so old. I still think of Kinzy as my darling little toddler. She said she was breathing in and all of a sudden it popped onto her tongue she was lucky she didn't swallow it. I told her she was lucky because if she didn't get to put it under her pillow, the tooth fairy couldn't give her anything for it. Her tooth was hanging by a thread and I knew it wouldn't be long, everyone had offered to pull it for her but she wasn't about to have that happen. Kinzy told me if anyone was going to pull it out it would be the dentist, because they could make her mouth fall asleep and then pull it so it wouldn't hurt. I told her that was the pricey way to do things and unless it was absolutely necessary the tooth fairy wouldn't be leaving her anything for a tooth that costs money to pull. I didn't tell Kinzy this, but I didn't have any cutesy tooth fairy pillow to hold my children's teeth when they fall out like my mom did, but I was looking around for them at stores. Well Kinzy made her own little baskets to hold her teeth until the tooth fairy could get them. It is so cute because she was asking me before she showed me what she was making how to spell top and then how to spell bottom, so that's why there's two baskets. So cute, one for top teeth and the other for her bottom. Look closely her cute little tooth is in there.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
One Excited Loser
Posted by Unknown at 4/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your tooth was so cute today! I am glad you showed me! Tagen is 6 and had yet to have one wiggle! He will be so bummed.
Post a Comment