We were driving the other day and Kinzy asked me how to spell the "ee, or" sound. That caught me off guard so I asked her to give me an example of a word that had the sound she was trying to spell. She said "You know, ee or like Junior". So I told her how to spell that but didn't dare ask what she was doing because I could tell it was taking great concentration. She asked me for a few other sounds which peaked my curiosity even more. Finally once we got home she presented me with a list of her suggestions of names for her brother. She said she heard me say I had no idea what to name a boy, so she was helping me by giving me some good ideas. It was so cute! Incase you can't read them in the picture I have to tell what they are; Derek, Sam, Max, Junior, and Jackson. You'll have to take notice of her phenetic spelling. She doesn't quite read yet but she's getting the sounds letters make. I am so proud, she is such a thoughtful girl.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
How Cute is That?
Posted by Unknown at 4/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How sweet! Let me know if you need help in the name department! I'm all out of girl names, but I still have a list of names for boys!
Yeah!! Congratualations!! Your mom showed us your blog when we were in Utah for Easter. We are trying to start blogging too. Check it out "imes2000.blogspot.com". I want to chat with you to learn all the cool tricks you know.
Did you hear that we too are expecting our third baby? It's a boy coming in July? Sienna thinks that we should name the baby "Steve" or "Sam" because Smokey and Sienna also have July birthdays and their names start with "S".
Happy Days!!
Cherlynn & Smokey
Hey, congrats on #3. I'm very happy for you. Your blog is fun to read through. You have a darling family.
Post a Comment