Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Future as a Soccer Player



So I am attempting to resurrect my soccer career. It began with joining an indoor and outdoor soccer league for old geazers this past year. I thought I had a lot of skills but my quickness has diminished to more of a snale's-pace jog. i realize most athletes don't try to start their professional career at 29 years old, but oh well. This picture gave me a lot of hope. I mean he still thinks he can pull it off. His name is Bobby Charlton and he played professionally till turning almost 40. And the best part about it was almost all his hair fell out, and his combover was doing such a great job hiding his shiny mug. SO HERE IS FOR COMBOVER SOCCER PLAYERS! I have hope. My combover will be awesome when I choose to grow it out.

2 comments:

Family said...

I believe that you are never to old to start again or start to begin. Just ask my adult ballet class. I kick there butts every week and yet they keep coming back! Go for it!

Jessie said...

Hey, Shane said he saw you guys at the Half Marathon yesterday! Wished I would have seen ya and could have said hello to you guys. This was my first race, but it was a lot of fun. Next year I'm going to try to get Shane to do it with me. I bet you guys had fun doing it together. Way to go guys!!