Monday, April 14, 2008

Go BumbleBee's!


Kinzy is such a cute soccer player and she gets better with each game. She is making friends with the girls on her team which makes it even more fun. Her coaches are fun and very nice. I never thought I'd say this but I love being a soccer mom! And I know Steve absolutely loves being a soccer dad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the proudest Dad! Kinzy is getting the hang of soccer. She pays more attention to the dandelions than scoring a goal, and that is what the 5 year old league is about!

-Kinzy's proud Daddy

Family said...

I love being a soccer mom as well. It is so fun to cheer Tagen on! Tagen could care less about the dandelions and only either scores or defends. The only dandelion that Tagen will ever have is the one that Kinzy picks for him ;)! See you on the soccer fields!

Kristen said...

What a sweet picture! We'll have to look into getting Ash and Kinzy on the same team next season. They can pick flowers together! Don't worry, Lauren and Mackenzie used to do the same thing. Kinzy (and hopefully Ash) will get that competitive spirit soon enough!

Greg and Nicolle said...

She is adorable in her uniform and ponytails!
-Nicolle

Brittany said...

Freaking adorable! Go Kinzy!!!!