I got so caught up in trying to make her day magical and fun that I totally spaced blogging about my wonderful Kinzy! She did have a fantastic birthday. She loved all her presents from everyone. From all the cards she got from Granparents and Aunts and Uncles her wallet is loaded, and she can't wait to go shopping.
I recently had all of our pictures from the first three years of our marriage when we didn't own a digital camera digitized. This is so exciting to me. When I get my act together I will get them all organized so I can find hopefully very easily any event that we have pictures of. I am finding with Kinzy in school now that they need pictures all the time, everything from growing up or fun activities we've done as a familiy. It takes me forever to locate them, some I can't find at all. I say all of this because some day maybe next year I want to have a slide show on each of my kids birthdays from birth to that point so you can see the growth and the changes they've made. For now family you'll just have to enjoy what's current.
Here are a few things I love about Kinzy; Kinzy has a very creative mind. Since she could talk we could see evidense of that amazing imagination of hers. She had imaginary friends and could entertain herself for hours with the simplest of toys. She has also had a love for music from a very young age. I was primary chorister for three years while Kinzy was just a baby. She would hear the music and know all the words it seemed after hearing it once, it amazed me. She still loves to sing and has a beautiful voice. She hopes one day to be a star on the Disney Channel. She is well on her way if you ask me. If that doesn't work out she wants to design clothes. Kinzy has a fun contemporary looking Geico notebook that she got from her Granpy. That is where she draws all her clothing designs. Last year she had bragging rights to being the tallest Kindergartener at her elementary school. I recently asked her what her favorite subject was in school and she said Science. Kinzy is a loving big sister who loves to teach other people especially her younger brother and sister new things. I often find her reading to her younger siblings which comes in handy when I need get dinner ready and can't have Kyle or Kaylie in my arms while doing that. Most of the time I don't have to ask her to help me, she can tell what I need and just does it. What a blessing she is to me. Kinzy has great determination. When she faces something that is hard for her to overcome she works at it until she figures it out. She may be a little frightened or intimidated at first, but as soon as she decides she's going to do it, there is no stopping her until she figures it out. Kinzy I love you, thank you for all the happiness you bring to my life and to our family.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Kinzy is now 7, and going straight to Heaven!
Posted by Unknown at 9/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE KINZY TOO AND I COULD NOT AGREE MORE ABOUT HER LOVING MUSIC AND DRESSING UP IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT SHE WANTS TO BE ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND TELL KINZY THAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE THOSE AMAZING DESIGNS SHE HAS IN HER NOTEBOOK
LOVE,
EMILY
Hey, remember the surgeries she would perform on me when Grandma and I came for a visit? What an imagination that cute girl has!!! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment