I am the MiaMaid advisor and I have a very fun group of girls, and I just love them. I also really enjoy The Twilight Series. I would never have gotten into it if it weren't for my sister Whitney. Many of you know Whitney is not with us anymore. She passed away before even getting to read Eclipse (the third in a four book series). So, I took it upon myself to do that for her and I have really enjoyed it. I have a friend who is a real Twilight guru so I emailed and called all my friends and young women whom I knew loved Twilight too and we had a fun party. I told everyone to bring a treat that reminded them some how of Twilight. I provided drinks, hot chocolate symbolizing Jacob (warm and brown) and strawberry slush (symbolizing Edward cold and wanting blood which is red). Click on the picture to see what else was there.
After the MiaMaids had a sleepover at my house. They planned it and it was so fun. We did it on the Eve of Election day since they didn't have school. In the morning we all worked together to make a most yummy pumpkin pancake breakfast with my homemade sweet butter syrup, and all the fixin's. After we cleaned, primped and went to the mall. I acutally had to take Kaylie to the dentist which was an experience in and of itself, but the MiaMaids had a lot of fun.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Twilight Party and sleepover
Posted by Unknown at 11/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You rock as a MIA Maid leader!!! Do you have tickets for the movie?
Post a Comment