Sunday, November 9, 2008

NO training wheels!

That's right Kinzy finally figured it out and it happened while Dad was away on a business trip. Just like he was gone when she lost her first tooth. I guess if we want our children to acheive a milestone we just need to send Steve out of town. Actually Steve has been working with her for quite some time so he should get a lot of credit for this. Just like when she was learning to walk we gave her all the guidance and she with all her determination just kept trying and trying and it was the best to see her finally put it together and be so pleased with herself. Here is a cute movie of the girls that we sent to Steve while he was away.
Kyle has sounded like this since he was born. I suction him out every night, I can't wait for his sake until he learns how to blow his nose. Sounds pathetic but isn't he cute? He sounds like a little piglet with his slurpy snort. When he get impatient of waiting for me to help him or feed him it gets really cute and snorty. I've actually been trying to come up with a new nic-name for him like Snuffy, or Piglet. . . anybody have any better ideas?

1 comments:

Cammie said...

piggly wiggly... he's got some good handsome looks!! He's a keeper