Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Halloween Celebrations

I haven't been very on top of things with just having had Kyle. I was worried we wouldn't get all the fall festivities in we usually do. Well at the last minutes we did a few fun things like try to carve pumpkins with our cousins. Trish and I made treats and chili and got donuts then Ryan and Steve ended up very sick. We never got our pumpkins carved but we enjoyed the chili and donuts then went to bed.

Tasha had a cute little Halloween themed lunch with everything looking so cute, spider crackers, witches smiles, monster cookies and so much more.

Our friends the Cluff's have a way more kid friendly neighborhood than we do and lucky for us they invited us to come trick or treating with them. It was so fun we had chili with all their neighbors then did two cul-de-sacs and called it good. I love having small children that are so pleased with the simplest of efforts.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas

3 comments:

Brittany said...

What in the world are you and Steve? I was laughing so hard when I saw your header picture! And how hilarious is Kyle's binky? To die for!

Scott said...

Ok so I'm guessing that Steve didn't like the picture you had as your header before!!

stacey said...

Oh my... what legs you have -Steve it must be all the running!!! I need a bishop interview...