Sunday, November 9, 2008

I hope they call him on a mission


I have to admit when I got him all dressed last Sunday I got a little teary. Ever since I found out I was having a boy and all the possibilities of what comes with a boy starting coming to mind I couldn't wait to get him a white shirt and tie. He will hold the priesthood someday and hopefully even serve a mission for our church and what better than to prepare him as soon as possible. Okay so the shirt and tie are still a little big but I couldn't resist. I had to top the outfit off with Steve's missionary badge. Kyle is going to be an amazing man I just know it.

4 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congratulations on the little one. He is really sweet. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously Sharalee, he could not possibly be cuter! I LOVE that picture. You are such an amazing Mom!!!!!!

Kayleen said...

I really think this boy is a Nabrotzky kid! Not much Nelson in him, but he has grown a ton! What a cute picture. Can't wait to see you all. Hope it's sooner than later. Love you guys!

stacey said...

as Laurel Johns say's "you smooch that little cha-cha EVERYDAY!!!" He'll be grown and out the door before you know it. He will be an awesome missionary one day.