You know how your kids are so cute and you can never capture it on camera? Well I finally did that just the other day. Kyle was in such a pleasant mood and I just knew he was going to smile so I grabbed the camera and lucky me I got it. As you can see here Kaylie just adores her brother. I do too!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Gotcha!
Posted by Unknown at 11/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What great pictures! So cute!
That really shows the difference in your kids! The girls look like you and Kyle looks like Steve. Fun pics!
I finally found the paper I put your blog address on! What a cutie patutie! Congrats on an adorable little boy (I know I'm late). If you are in Utah over the holidays, lets get together!
Jena
I think that it is totally crazy that Kyle looks like Steve! It's amazing how genes work. Oh and tell Steve "nice legs!"
Post a Comment