Papa Howie came to see the man cub. He approved right away, and he also brought so much loot that he could only fit a few changes of clothes and like no underwear. I promised him the washer whenever he wanted it! Anyway when he brought all the presents and goodies that were sent from Utah, it felt like Christmas. There was something for everyone. Papa Howie, Steve and Scott all went to a UT game and had a blast. Papa Howie also got to come with us to Ghouls at Grassmere a fun Halloween event at the Nashville Zoo. 
My dad (papa Howie) has such a funny sense of humor. Notice how he changed Kaylie's diaper and did her shirt snaps over her pants? He claims he did that to be funny, I asked him if he'd ever dressed a toddler before. I love my dad so much to me he can do no wrong so I believed him. Thanks for coming Dad we enjoyed it.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Papa Howie's visit
Posted by Unknown at 11/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment