Friday, September 5, 2008

Yahoo Kaylie is TWO!

I can finally say now Kaylie really is two years old even though I've been saying it for months now mostly due to her behavior. She is very independent and quite stubborn at times, but deep down I know she means well and we love her.

We had a great day starting with a fun awakening. We couldn't wrap the tricycle she got and when she saw it she said WOW! She ended up saying that about every gift and it made it so fun and rewarding for us as the parents. We took her to lunch at McDonald's and let her get a Happy Meal, a Kiddie cone and then play until she was begging to go home for her nap. When we pulled up to McDonald's she started giggling and saying "AW White!" or in english all right. She was so fun, we had a wonderful day. I love how easy it is to please a two year old. I think she had the day of her life.

Infact the next day she had to wear her birthday shirt that says Birthday Girls on it, I wondered if she thought that meant it would still be her birthday and we do everything all over again.

6 comments:

Damaris said...

Happy Birthday Katlie! That sounds like such a fun day.

Damaris said...

Sorry, Kaylie, not Katlie.

Kayleen said...

I can't believe how fast the girls are growing! They will be such good helpers when the baby comes. Has Kaylie moved into Kinzy's room?

Cathrine said...

yahoo.comShe can't already be two! I can hardly believe it. It seems like yesterday she was in the car seat in Oregon. She is adorable. I hope all is well with you guys. We miss you. We ned to do a mission reunion trip again. Too bad the wives are going to have to plan it. When is the baby due? Any names?
Cat and Bren

Cathrine said...

sorry about the yahoo.com

Katie said...

I love the little grin on her face when she's sitting on her new tricycle! She is so cute!