My first week of Kinzy in school was tough and I missed her immensely, well little did I realize my next trial would be occupying Kaylie's attention before she could ransack, burn down, or flood the house! I didn't realize how well Kinzy and Kaylie entertain each other. Kinzy spoiled me because she could entertain herself for hours if I let her. Kaylie on the other hand can cause damage in nothing flat. That's okay she's probably breaking me in easy to the boy life.
Well, I was lucky enough to be asked to join a play group with some other darling kids who's family's we go to church with. These kids were so fun and Kaylie had a great time. I got to have the first week at my house since my baby is coming anytime now. Kaylie was a show-off the second day and ended up in time out. Oh well but playgroup is absolutely no pressure and tons of fun, I am really going to look forward to the weeks they get to be at my house, as long as I can curb Kaylie's desire to show-off.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Thank Heaven's for Play Group
Posted by Unknown at 9/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That little girl in the yellow shirt is so cute!!! ha ha ha! I'm excited to try out play group at my house next week. I hope it goes as well as it has for you and Trish! I heard about your hard night at the hospital. I hope you've somewhat recovered from that. I hope all goes well when the time comes.
I heard you were in labor on Brennan's birthday. No baby though? Let us know when he comes.
I couldn't tell if that was ryan or a miniature version of Tyler! I love Kaylie's cheese smile.
Post a Comment