Thursday, September 18, 2008

HE'S FINALLY HERE!!


Wow. This has been an interesting past few days. Sharalee is going to write up all of the details for the day later. But here are a few pictures of baby boy Nabrotzky. (We are still debating the final decision on the name. We are leaning towards Bronco Cougar Nabrotzky ha ha)
Sharalee did not have an epidural (by choice) and everything went well. She is so amazing to have tried natural birth this time. I know I am not tough enough to ever try something like that! He's a cute little boy, 7 lbs 6 oz and 21.5" long. And it appears his hair is blonde but we shall see. He is still only a few hours old.





16 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! Congratulations--I've been checking every day to see if your sweet little guy had arrived yet. Can't wait to see him--and to find out his name!

Damaris said...

Congratulations!
I think you have his name a little off. It should be Cougar Bronco, not Bronco Cougar!

The Duke Family said...

He is so sweet! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

He and Sharalee both look great! Congratulations you guys!

Mindy said...

oh he looks like a little Steve!!! We are so happy for you!!! Love you guys.

Cathrine said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you all. You are one brave women to have him naturally! Please keep us updated on the name and everything!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a great new addition to your family!!! Congrats, I can't believe you went all Natural, that is intense. Well enjoy you new little guy.

stacey said...

Mike wants to know if its the Nabrotzky name that you oppose. Can't wait to see him and everyone else. Congratulations

Fab Five said...

Wow is right! Congrats, we're so happy for you!!! What a relief!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! WHo would have thought he was already here! Congratulations! You are awesome and he is so cute. love to all of you!

Tara Fears said...

Sharalee! Congrats! SO exciting! I just found your blog through the Boscos! Fun...I'll for sure be checking in again! Hope things are going well for you and that you're enjoying your little BOY!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. I know it hasn't been the easiest road getting a little guy around there. I am seriously so happy for you. Boys are so much fun. What a darling little family you have. Congrats!

Greg and Nicolle said...

Congratulations!!! That photo of Sharalee holding Kyle right after he came out made me cry like a baby. I remember that sweet sweet feeling of being overwhelmed with love for that new baby... especially after all you went through to get him here.
Love you guys!

Jessie said...

So happy for you guys! He's beautiful. Congratulations to you! Please let us know if you need help with ANYTHING! Call anytime. Love you guys!

CassieJoshandAiden said...

Sharalee...that is the most amazing picture, of you holding him right after he was born. I can't look at it without tearing up! Love you guys! It looks like you are doing great! He is beautiful!