Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still in there!



Come on baby we are ready for you! Well we really thought he'd be here by now but there must be something really great he doesn't want to leave behind. Monday night I experienced a series of contractions where for two hours they were all 3-5 minutes apart. And they were all in my back which made it tough to concentrate on anything else. I did take some castor oil in hopes of spurring on labor, but I learned a huge lesson. When you try to push your body to do something its not ready for, it comes back to bite you. I hade hard consistent labor but it didn't progress at all!

I would like to send a big Thank You to all of you who have kept us in your prayers regarding this special boy that we have coming to our family. We never thought we'd get a boy with my condition, but I am willing to do what it takes to get him here, even if it means I have to be more patient on the timing of his arrival.

0 comments: