Saturday, September 27, 2008

Steve Turns 30 Today!

It may not appear so, but I spent a lot of time putting this together and it was so much fun. I will let Steve make his own post about how he feels his last 30 years of gone. After going through all his pictures I'd say they've gone pretty well. Thanks to Marianne, Steve's mom for getting me all the pictures up until we were married. And thanks to my mom for helping me with the kids so I could put the time in to get this together. I have only known Steve for the last nine years and it has been a wonderful nine years and I look forward to the millions more we have in front of us. Love you Steve you are the love of my life!
(You may want to push pause on our playlist before you watch the movie so you can hear the song that goes with it better)

7 comments:

bronek said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I loved the pictures of you when you were young. You look the same! You've got to love the big 30!

Marianne said...

Wow, what a great 30th birthday present- a marvelous review of an amazing life. We love you both so much and appreciate that look back on so many wonderful memories. The song was perfect, and the pictures capture the real Steve and his lovable personality. You two have established a beautiful forever family and you radiate love and joy. We are thrilled to celebrate with you not only your birthday, but the birth of your adorable son, Kyle. We wish you an incredible year of happiness.
Love, Mom and Dad

Damaris said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Good job on the slide show Sharalee.

Jessie said...

I love it! Happy Birthday Steve! I have a quick question for you, Sharalee. Where did you get that pregnancy countdown widget that you had on your blog?

stacey said...

Can you warn people to also get a box of tissue's!!! We love ya'll and are so blessed to be able to count both of you as friend's. Since I know both of your parent's it's no wonder that you are both the way that you are. Perfect examples of Christ like attitudes,in all that you do. Steve you look great. The next 30 can only get better.

Dani said...

I love that slideshow. I almost cried. I love the Nabrotzky's every last one of you.

Cammie said...

wow, you did such a good job on that video Shar! I love those pictures so much I did cry watching that... aw. So awesome. I miss you guys! Time flies like crazy, hope you are doing well! Love you!!