
I can't believe its been two years since we lost our dear Whitney. Thank you family and friends for all your love and support. I am so grateful that so many of you still give your love and support and remember Whitney. Even though its hard at times I feel like I can remember her grovely voice, the look she gave me when I said a sarcastic comment, or even the way she'd bounce with a baby to keep them happy or cheer them up. She was so good with kids. I wish she were here and I could check up on her and get the latest of what would be up with her life. I wish I could call and ask for advice. The day I get to do that again will be so joyful. Whitney if you see us and know what's going on please know I love you so much, you have truly taught me how to be a better more unconditionally loving person. Thank you for your sacrifice.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Its been 2 years
Posted by Unknown at 3/25/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are missing you Whitney, with all the love and pink to you in the world!!!!!
i love you so much sharalee and i love the blog you put up
So many times people have said to me that they just don't know what to say. Well, I don't know what to say. I feel your pain and feel blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel. Maybe Whitney is bouncing my baby!
Sharalee,
Thanks for being such a sweet loving sister. We miss Whit, but have a beautiful bouquet of pink roses to help us remember her. We love your example and support.
Love,
Mom
oh how we love Whitney! Sharalee, I'm thinking of you!!!!!! Wish we could eat some jet fruit snacks, maybe a pickle or two and watch Gidget together.
Sharalee, Growing up I was always amazed by what a good sister you were. Now I love seeing what a great mother you are too.
If you and Jena ever have your fruit jet, pickle eating, Gidget watching party, I want to come. (We'll have to include some Doris Day too, OK?)
Post a Comment