Kyle slow down buddy I am enjoying this and I don't want it to go by so quickly. I took Kyle in for his 6 month well check and he giggled, and kicked and smiled at everyone until the shots of course. Darn those shots, but hey I'd rather not see him suffer through any of those terrible diseases. (On a side note the nurse told me how her friends entire family got pertussis recently. They didn't believe in vaccinating their children, and her newborn baby got it and had to be hospitalized for a week, luckily everyone made it through ok but not without a fight. How silly when we can prevent those things with a simple vaccine.) Needless to say he is doing great and it was so fun to see all the growth and progress he has made. He laughs now when he rolls over. He can get really determined to get something and he gets himself to it by rolling. Its so cute. Even when I am sucking out his boogers with the syringe, changing his clothes, or scrubbing his head he's smiling and giggling nonstop. I love this stage.
Kyle's in the 90% for height and 60% for weight, MUCH bigger than my girls were at this point by hey That's my BOY! No wonder my arms and back are sore by the end of the day. What can I say? I just can't resist those blue eyes, can you?
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
18 Pounds 3 ounces, 28 inches
Posted by Unknown at 3/25/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! I thought Kyle looked like Steve until I saw that last picture and he looks like Grandpa Jay when he was little. Holy cow!
HE IS ENTIRELY IRRESISTABLE!!! I just love him. Happy 6 months Kyle!!! Time to get some good sleep at night for mommy!!!
seeing these pictures is just making me more excited to come in april i ove you guys so so much
What a cutie!
He is getting bigger wow, Cuute as a button. Can't wait to see ya'll in TN! I miss him tons!! I love his blue eyes, & his cheeks!!
B
WOW. WHAT A CUTIE. he has def. gotten some more chub. hubba bubba!
Post a Comment