I know this is not a picture to gloat about, I just wanted to you get the idea.
Wow, I geared up for rough but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was sore and my knee got a little tender and I actually didn't really feel the aching thigh muscles until Monday. I thinnk that was due to the glutamine that I had in my citomax sports drink on Saturday and Sunday but, now I am a believer in that stuff. Steve You're amazing, how do you do this and so much faster than me? Even my mom has done this once or twice, mom and everyone who has run this much and more, I am totally in awe. Oh well this is my first marathon and I am definitely not going for speed, I am just going for distance hoping I finish without any major injury. Is that too much to ask?
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
18 miles later. . .
Posted by Unknown at 3/25/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You go, girl! You are amazing as well.
wow and i thought i had alot of running!!!!!! the longest run i have is 11 miles. i love you guys
I saw you running on Saturday as we were headed up to soccer games. Didn't know you were running 18 miles though! Way to go!
Way to go Sharalee! Remember, you don't have to do it!!!
you look just like whit in this pic. that kinda scared me a bit. Good job SHAr!! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment