Friday, March 20, 2009

Brittany


I should have done this long ago but now we are really missing her and its been our mind so I am finally getting around to it. Brittany is our special Aunt that we've adopted. She truly is an angel here on earth that I was blessed enough to have her as my visiting teacher the past three years. In that amount of time we became very good friends. She was the best visiting teacher I have ever had. She wouldn't just come one a month for a quick visit, she came to see me and help me with my kids and keep me sane by giving me adult interaction at least once a week. I know it isn't realistic for everyone to do that. But Brittany could and she did. We were lucky enough to have her spend her last couple days here before she moved to Utah. We had fun laughing and remembering things we've done together and we also enjoyed watching the Bachelor. Kaylie still asks from time to time if Brittany is coming over today. I try to explain to her that we will get to see Brittany, it will just be a little while.

Jessica, another good friend of mine and I took Brittany out to lunch at her favorite lunch place here in Tennessee its called the Puffy Muffin. Everything on their menu is good, its very hard to stop eating there. So here we are with Brittany and our boys at the Puffy Muffin.

Brittany I hope you're checking my blog and read this. . .We miss you and love you and hope you're transition is going well in Utah. Congratulations on becoming and Aunt, you'll be the best Aunt in the world. Thank you for all the time and love you gave to me and my family. Can't wait to see you in May and June this summer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! those were kind words u said! I felt like a part of ur fam!! Ur kids r sooo adoooorable! I miss ya'll a bunch! U r like a big sis I never had- & u excepted me just the way I am!!
B :)