Kaylie's First Hair cut
This is really her first hair cut and she did so good. We started trimming her bangs last summer but never cut her hair until now. My kids don't start out with very much hair in the beginning so it takes some time to work up enough hair for a cut. She felt like such a princess being pampered in the chair and then getting as much candy as she wanted once she was done from Beverly. Beverly does such a good job for both me and my girls.
I have to write down a few funny things Kaylie has said lately. We were at Walmart and Kaylie kept wandering farther away from me as I tried to do our shopping. Finally I picked her up looked in the eyes and gave her a lecture about how a stranger could steal her away from me if she kept doing that. I set her back down and right then a sweet looking older lady walked by us and Kaylie said "No! No! Grammy, get away!" I was so embarassed.
The other day Kaylie declared, with a purse on her shoulder and a baby in her arms, "I'm agnry!" I then had to ask, "Kaylie why are you angry" now here's the part that incriminates me, "Because I'm the Mom". Yikes, I've already ruined my two year old.
When Kaylie prays she never closes her eyes, instead she looks around the room and blesses all she sees, for example, "bless the ranch, bless the pizza, bless Kyle's spoon, etc. Its cute but at some point we hope she learns to close her eyes while praying.

1 comments:
We miss Kaylie!!!! Just today, seriously out of nowhere, Hunter said; "Mom, you remember when we go to Aunt Sharalee's house? That was so fun, I miss Aunt Sharalee, can we go to her house anodder day?" He loves you so much and I know that he loves Kaylie, because every time he sees a picture of her he asks if she can come to our house. At that point I have to tell him no, when he asks why I say it's because he made her cry and she won't ever come back...okay, maybe I don't say that, but sometimes I think it would be funny to see what kind of reaction that would cause. That makes me a cruddy Mom doesn't it... hmmm. ;-) Totally kidding, don't worry!
Post a Comment