This spring break we decided to go visit Grammy and Granpy in West Virginia. They live in Charles Town near Washington DC. We spent one day at the National Zoo, which the kids loved. We spent another day in Grammy's Magic Basement full of fun family memories. The kids loved hearing stories and exploring in the family momentos that Grammy had all neatly organized in her basement. Grammy & Granpy had a fun surprise for us that they didn't tell us about until we got there. We drove an hour to Fairfax Virginia to see the GReatest Show on Earth, Barnum and Baily's Circus. The kids loved it. Kaylie never sat in her seat, she was dancing, and gawking at the animals. At the very end she told us her favorite things were the elephants. She kept asking us where they lived, I think seeing them at the zoo and then seeing them at the circus confused her. On Saturday we had fun coloring eggs and watching a fun old movie we found in Grammy's magic basement called Easter Parade. The girls enjoyed the movie while the boys went to see what the famous horse races of Charles Town is like. Easter was nice, we slept in had a wonderful breakfast, enjoyed what the Easter Bunny brought, then went to church. Mama Sharon sewed the most beautiful easter dresses for our girls and she even went so far as to let them pick out the fabrics. How spoiled.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Our Easter Vacation
Posted by Unknown at 4/19/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
1) Look how tiny you are!!!!!!!! You are one hot mama.
2) I am in love with Kyle, it's official!
I miss you guys so so much! Honestly, I am one non busy day away from making a paper chain that I can rip off day by day until I get to see you in June!
Post a Comment