Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

This was a unique Mother's day for me this year. I had the privilege of helping my sister in-law Brittany give birth to her beautiful daughter Paisley Anne using the hypnobirthing method. Brittany and Joe were amazing. It was a very beautiful experience and I am so grateful to have been a part of it. I know I won't forget this Mother's Day. After church, dinner, and a concert by the Nashville Tribute Band, we made it back to the hospital for Steve and the girls to meet the newest member of the Nabrotzky family. It wasn't a relaxing Mother's Day, but that's ok.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You have to be the best sister in the world to have given me your Mother's Day. Luckily, we were all done by noon! I love you and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Thanks again for EVERYTHING, the birth was amazing and you had a large part to do with that!

Kayleen said...

What better way to spend Mother's Day than helping someone become a mother! Way to help out Sharalee! That baby looks like it has plenty of hair, too.

Brittany said...

S-Lee,
You were so awesome with Britt's birth. I could not have done it without you and you were so sweet and helpful to my wife. I thank you more than you will ever know for your help and support in Paisley's first day here...especially since it was mother's day for you too!!! Thanks so much and we love ya,

Joe N.