Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Trip to the Beach

This was such a great trip for our family that I had to do a creative slide show to display all the memories and fun we had while down at Fort Walton Beach Florida. I have captions on all the pictures to help describe all that we did while down there. Enjoy!

Click to play Our Trip to the Beach
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! We love that beach, too.

Damaris said...

Those are great pictures. It looks like you guys had a really fun time.

Kristen said...

What a fun trip! Did you stay at Venus? I hope we can make it down there this year...I can't imagine a summer without a trip to the beach. Looking at the pictures made me just a little bit jealous!

Fab Five said...

How fun!!! I love the naked buns!!!

Family said...

How great! Made me remember when we went together. How fun. Glad you had a great trip!

Kayleen said...

Love the slide show. Looks like everyone had a BLAST!

Greg and Nicolle said...

Glad you had a fun trip!

BrendaBBL said...

Looks like fun memories. Thanks for sharing!

Chris, Chantelle, Katie, Lauren, & Brooklyn said...

Love the pictures! We sure miss you guys. Can't wait to be back in Tennessee and hang out with our seriously "tan" friends.....oh, and Steve too!

Anonymous said...

I liked ur beach pic!!!
I like the pic where kayk & ryan are touching the beach water.

Britt