Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Baby has Graduated From Preschool!








Kinzy had the cutest little graduation march as she led her class into the sanctuary. Her class performed the cutest little song "The World is a Rainbow". Miss Karen was her teacher and she was great. After graduation we went with some friends, Brittany Hunsaker, and the Dave & Jessica Cluff family, to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.

I still, and probably always will think of Kinzy as my darling little toddler. I honestly can't believe that she has graduated from preschool and will start Kindergarten in the fall. Kinzy and I became buddies as she was only child for four years that we were able to have after much trying and much failure. She brightened my life with her sweet songs, her great pretend play and her ability to make a friend with anything including inanimate objects. She made me feel like a really good parent. I have since been humbled and learned that she was just a very special and very well behaved child all on her own. Soon Kinzy will be the big sister of two siblings, something that not too long ago I never thought would happen. Not only does Kinsy have an amazing imagination, she has a natural sense of being in charge in a nice way, which makes her a great big sister. She loves to teach Kaylie new things. She has recently learned how to get Kaylie out of bed and entertain her for awhile and keep her out of trouble long enough to let me get a few extra winks. Since I am pregnant right now I really appreciate that a lot. Kinzy I love you so much, the only I'd like you to do differently is slow down your growing up, it's going by way too fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you found my blog! How serendipitous that you ran into Christy! Peter's got a job doing a clerkship in Nashville next year so we'll be around!

I can't believe how Kinzy has grown! It's amazing how fast a year goes by.

Kristen said...

It's so hard to believe that these kids will be in kidergarten next year! We have Ashtyn's graduation tonight and I'm sure a tear or two will fall! They just grow up sooo fast!

Devri said...

We have one graduating from preschool, it all goes to fast after that, it seems like after my kids come home from school, they only have time for homework, dinner, and bath and bed.. It's all very sad routine... buy wouldn't miss it for the world.