Monday, May 3, 2010

Rained In!

Okay all winter we were snowed in, like 3 different times. I never dreamed of being rained in. I guess it was more than just rain. There was severe thunderstorms, flash flooding, and Tornados all over the place. Luckily what you see in the pictures is what the worst of it was for us. Everyone we knew with basements experienced some sort of flooding. This is the first time living here in Tennessee that I was grateful we didn't have a basement. We are so blessed that is was all that happened to us.


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you guys are okay! Wow, those pictures were crazy that you emailed us. The slideshow doesn't seem to be working, just fyi. We love you and miss you!!

Kayleen said...

I'm sorry you were so involved in the flooding. I am glad you are all safe, though! Amazing pictures. I can't believe the downtown area is so immersed. Did it need baptizing? I hope my fabric store isn't going to shut down!!!! We'll keep praying for you all! Sending love.