OUR AWESOME TRIP TO CHICAGO--OCTOBER 2009 (BEZ LATTA, EDMUNDS, I WARD)
We visited where we served and visited with some of the great people we knew there. We all stayed a condo downtown, had great food, visited the fun spots, saw our old apartment, walked around the areas we worked in, spoke polish and had yummy polish food, and laughed about our fun times 10+ years ago.The picture is of the Januszewski family, the greatest family in the world! We all love them like our own.
From L-R: Steve Nabrotzky, Sharalee Nabrotzky, Brennan Snow, Cat Snow, Keith Morgan, Natalie Morgan, a Bronze Lion
We went to a Cubs game and I caught a foul ball at the game. Check out the video for proof! I didn't have a glove so it did hurt my hands but the adreniline made it worth it.

3 comments:
Yay! We're so glad you posted. We've been wanting to brag on our blog about how our friend had an amazing catch at a Cubs game. Hope you don't mind.
That's awesome!
We had an amazing time too! Thanks for all the fun and the fun memories! So..., when's the next fun trip?
Post a Comment