Happy Birthday My September Sweethearts.jpg)
My wise and amazing mother (I try to follow her example because I love how she does most everything) always took us to get our pictures taken around our birthday every year. I love to look through my portrait album and see how I grew and changed over the years. I decided to do that same thing with my children. I forget until I am in the middle of it how challenging it is to get our kid's picture taken. Kinzy really spoiled me always smiling and holding still and just being a perfect model for pictures from the beginning. Kaylie and Kyle have just taught me reality and oh it is so hard to learn (this is true in all things not just picture taking.) I love how this photo shoot seemed to capture all their personalities perfectly. I love them, they are mine. Maybe someday they will be glad I am put them through this torture.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
7-3-1
Posted by Unknown at 10/18/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love the pics, your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment