Have any of you ever read the story "Cookie's Week"? If you have you'll get this blog entry, Kyle tends to be a little like Cookie.
On Monday Kyle got into the toilet paper, and even ate some of it. There was toilet paper everywhere.
On Tuesday Kyle go into the cereal, dumped it all over the floor, and then quickly crawled under the table to find the pieces I had gotten to yet with a broom. Often when I can't find Kyle I look there. It is one of his favorite places to go when he is in need of a snack.
On Wednesday He got into the toilet paper again, this time in a different bathroom. I think he may eaten some of it again too. On Thursday I caught Kyle climbing up the steps? I also caught him climbing on top of other things too, like the coffee table.
On Friday Kyle decided food was much more fun to play with than eat. He got his spaghetti everywhere!
On Saturday (sorry no picture, mommy was so surprised she forgot to take a picture) Kyle emptied a large basket of nicely folded clothes. There were clothes everywhere!
Today is Sunday Maybe Kyle will take a break!
This is all very new to me. I have never had a child break out and get curious and into everything so fast and all at once. Up until a couple weeks ago Kyle was content with a basket of toys or the diaper bag to explore and pull apart. What could be next? Oh well I still love him.

5 comments:
I think this post was WAY better than Cookie's Week. Those are cute pics and one active boy!
Oh my goodness I miss you guys so much! I cannot believe how big Kyle has gotten even since the last time I saw you! I love you sis!
Oh that is hilarious! Well, it may not have been at the time, but I'm glad you took pics because it is so funny now I'm sure. You are incredible and I love you! You sure do have cute kids.
I just remembered the SD cards... I've got to get those in the mail! Love ya tons!
Oh that is hilarious! Well, it may not have been at the time, but I'm glad you took pics because it is so funny now I'm sure. You are incredible and I love you! You sure do have cute kids.
I just remembered the SD cards... I've got to get those in the mail! Love ya tons!
kyle is sooo cute in the pics!! He look like he is a busy boy. See ya in Oct! Miss u guys!!!!
Post a Comment