Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eat More Chikin



So my brother Jonny and his family are currently living in Qatar. He works for HSBC and is back in the states for the month. So they flew to Tennessee and my parents drove down so we could be together. (Dan, Joe, Mindy and their families weren't able to make it:(

We did a lot of fun things. A definite highlight was going to Chik Fil A on Jonny and Dave's Bday for free chicken! On July 10th each year you get a free combo meal if you dress up like a cow, so all 21 of us did it. We had a great time and had a good laugh.




This is on our "Media" room. Notice how we are all blackberry nerds and not even watching the movie.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I cannot even tell you how happy that made me to see you all dressed up as cows. The only thing that could have made me happier is if Joe, Hunter, Paisley and I had utters strapped to our bellies and were sporting creepy "Eat more chicken" signs. Oh how I wish we could have been there with you guys. I love that you all did that!!!! Miss you!

Kayleen said...

The Blackberry generation and cows all in one post! You guys are one-of-a-kind and I love you!

Family said...

That is so Awesome! Fun cow jokes I bet!

AMY said...

How did I never know about the cow day at Chik Fil A. That's hilarious!