Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kamden Jimmer's 1st Swim


You never know how a baby will react to their firsts in anything they try, especially a newer baby. Here KJ is almost 7 weeks old and he absolutely loved his first swim. In fact he loved it so much he was very upset when it was time to get our and go home. Now if I can figure out a way to keep Kyle safe in the water we can enjoy the pool all summer. By the way I wieghed Kamden Jimmer today and he is almost 13 pounds! Yes his cheeks and chins don't lie, he's a chunk and I love every roll of him.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Have you ever tried a puddle jumper life vest? They keep the kid upright and they can still swim a bit too. Navy LOVES hers!
http://www.target.com/Puddle-Jumper-Deluxe/dp/B003648OKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid3&keywords=puddle%20jumper&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-1&qid=1307496091&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Puddle%20Jumper%20Deluxe&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Mindy said...

He's SO handsome! Can't wait to meet him so soon!