Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting


I have a sister who just completed an honorable mission for our church in the country of Croatia. My parents desperately wanted to have the experience of going to pick her up. Through a series of many blessings they were able to make it possible. I also wanted to help make it possible so I volunteered to come do my best to keep my Mom's house running. She recently came out to help me when Kamden was born, so I figured it was my turn to help her. My mom has a very busy life. There are tons of things coming and going at all times from my siblings waking up at 5:45am for swim team, to my foster sisters getting off to work by 7:00am, to making sure everyone has their meals, and pills on time. It's a lot of work :) Then of course with college aged kids and it being summer there have been very late nights to go along with the very early mornings. Now I know why my mom sleeps for the first two days she's at my house. This will be a fun adventure full of good memories. Here are some of the ones we've already made. . .















0 comments: