Monday, January 12, 2009

Six Hours and Counting!

Okay so I know I am totally jumping the gun to get excited when it only happened one night but wow, it was amazing. Kyle slept for over six hours straight last night and in his own bed too! I never thought I'd be able to let him out of our bed let alone our room. This past week I'd been trying to acclaimate both of us for him to be sleeping in his room by having him take naps in there first. He's done okay. This week it was hard to get him to sleep very long he mostly wanted to take a million cat naps each day so I felt like I was running up and down the stairs a lot. So I was very surprised and woke up on my own and had to check the monitor and be sure he was breathing when he didn't get up at 2am like he usually does. He slept until 4:20! Way to go son I hope you can do it again and soon make it a habit.

He didn't even wake up when I took this picture and there was some major flash. What a beautiful sight, a peacefully sleeping baby.

1 comments:

Damaris said...

That has got to be one of the most exciting milestones of the first year, I'm really excited for you! I hope you get many more nights like that.