Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whitney's birthday

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.


Whitney, my sister whom I love dearly who is no longer with us, had the biggest heart. She loved anyone and everyone. That is one of the most valuable things I learned from her from the way she lived her life. I love you Whitney and can't wait for the day when I get to see you again and get caught up on all you've been up to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the slide show. it was so fun to see her through the years! We love whitney!!

Trish

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the slide show. it was so fun to see her through the years! We love whitney!!

Kayleen said...

Love seeing Whitney through the years. What a treasure - we all wore PINK yesterday!!!!

Shantelle said...

Thank-you so much for posting the slideshow to remember Whitney.

Shelly said...

There aren't too many days that go by that I don't think of Whitney. I hope that I can see the pictures...it wasn't working for me when I went to look at them.

Your card was so cute! When I grow up, I want to make cards just like you!

Happy Holidays!

Shelly (Aunt Shayla's daughter)