We had a good 4th of July. Let me just say how grateful I am to live in this country where we have the freedoms that we do. I am so grateful to all those who have given their lives, and who are currently risking their lives for our comfort and safety. I have always felt a sense of reverence and respect this time of year for this wonderful country and those who have fought to preserve it, which makes this one of my favorite Holidays of the year.
This year we have gotten into camping and its been a lot of fun. We camped overnight on the 3rd so we could get home to enjoy a traditional american feast and fireworks. We got together with our good friends the Cluff to do the celebrating. We camped at Henry Horton Park where we got the chance to see a bunch of really big spiders all night long. I should have taken pictures so you could understand just how big these spiders were, but we were trying to pretend we weren't really seeing them. Henry Horton had a few fun free activities for the kids to enjoy like making bird feeders, and taking a hayride.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy Fourth of July
Posted by Unknown at 7/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! Kaylie was probably smiling on the inside. I'm glad the spiders left you all in tact to celebrate the Fourth of July in American style!!!
You guys are the best! Seriously. We miss you guys!
Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment