I didn't discover The American Girls dolls until I was about ten years old. This didn't stop me from getting into them. At that time there were only three American Girls Kirsten, Samantha, and Molly. I immediatiately fell in love with Samantha since I felt like she looked like me and I was totally enthralled with the Victorian time period. I loved Victorian style homes, clothing, and even transportation. It was so fun to read and reread all of her stories and then to get into the other girls that were out at that time.
Now I have no idea how many American Girls there are, but they are so fun and I am excited to get my girls into them. The books, the dolls, and the accessories are all so fun and even a bit educational about the era the girls are from.
Kinzy loved the movie so maybe we'll now have to start reading the books. I hope they make a movie about all the American Girls espiecialy Samantha!
We had lunch at Merridee's a fun bakery and deli, then got to go to the movie with our friends Jaya, Jessica, Brittany, and Lisa. I even brought Kaylie who seemed to enjoy at least the first half before she got stir crazy. Kaylie loves to feel like a big girl and do all that Kinzy is doing. I often have to remind Kinzy that some one is watching her so she better be a good example.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
American Girls
Posted by Unknown at 7/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment