I have had to many computer problems and crashes and just frustrations that I went through a real, "I hate computers so I am not going to use it unless I absolutely have to" phase. I truly have only used our half working with crappy bandaid solution computers only when I've had to for bill paying, and emails for necessary communication.
It seemed like it could really simplify my life if I left all technology alone since trying to fix it and get it all organized and up and running again has already taken too much time and it still really isn't working like it should. . . But then I feel so guilty because I miss my family and I figure they must at least miss my kids and this is such a great way to let them see what we are up to and how my kids are growing and getting cuter each day.
I will try my best to put my disdain and grudge against technology aside and just try to make it work so I can preserve our memories here and let our families see what is going on with us. So here goes nothing, no promises, no guarantees, but hopefully some fun blogs of our family a little more often then I've been doing it.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
It's About Time!
Posted by Unknown at 4/25/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank you!
Post a Comment