Brittany these are some of the reasons I just haven't gotten to the blogging lately. And these pictures aren't even the half of it. I know everyone is busy but not everyone is missing their brain and can't seem to find it. I have moments where I feel like the connections are being made but they are so few and far between. If you have any suggestions as to how to get my brain back please tell me.
My house is a wreck and I keep trying to clean it, I am training for a marathon, I volunteer to help in Kinzy's class, I have to come up with stuff for the toddlers to do for playgroup, and I am nursing Kyle which 6 times a day for at least 15 minutes to a half hour can be up to three hours worth of time, and the other thing I keep trying to do is clip and organize coupons and read the deals online to try and save an extra buck or two in these trying economic times. And I can't let any of it go because I love it all and its all so rewarding, but thank you for reminding me how important it is to record what I am doing right now because my brain can't even remember what happened this morning! Some day I am going to miss all this and I will wish I could relive it by reading what I did. Thank you, and we all love you and miss you very much.

2 comments:
You are wonderwoman! I seriously don't know how you do it all. But, someday when you are old and lose your mind you are going to want to remember how "on it" you were. That is why I keep pestering you to update your blog...and I'm selfish and miss you guys!
I know all about post-pregnancy brain loss... it looks like you've got it a lot more together than I do. You are such a cute mom and I love seeing pictures of your little man. I need to see him in person, so next time you're in town, give me a call!
Post a Comment